marie from KIKK writes:
KIKK Festival is back in Namur, Belgium for it’s 5th edition!
The theme of this special 5 years edition is FOLD/UNFOLD
KIKK is an international festival of creativity in digital cultures
that explores the economic & artistic implications of new
It’s a wide mix of art, science, technology, architecture, design,
music and interactive media.
- TOBIAS VAN SCHNEIDER (DE/US) – product designer & art director at Spotify
- GOLAN LEVIN (US) – new media artist
- ANTON & IRENE (US) – designers
- JOANIE LEMERCIER (FR) – new media artist
- MORITZ STEFANER (GR) – data-visualization ARTIST
- FIELD (UK) – design studio
- NIKLAS ROY (DE) – designer & inventor
- ADRIEN M & CLAIRE B – dance company
- HUGE (UK) – digital agency
- PAULINE VAN DONGEN (NL) – fashion designer
- LAB[AU] (BE) – new media artists
- STUDIO MONIKER (NL) – designers
- PLAYMODES (ES) – designers
- many more on KIKK.BE
FULL LINE UP AVAILABLE ON KIKK.BE Free event. Registrations are open.
- ART EXHIBITION
- MARKET – Startups, DIY, Makers