GENERAL HFK HYGIENE RULES
- Maintain a distance of at least 1.5 meters to all people at all times.
- Starting October 1st a mask covering the mouth and nose must be worn whenever you go anywhere inside the HfK. It may not be removed until you have reached the workstation. If sufficient reason exists, masks must also be worn during events.
- Washing your hands thoroughly and on a regular basis.
- Practice respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette.
- Stay at home, if you feel sick or have flu-like symptoms.
- All HfK buildings, facilities, events, and premises are smoke-free areas.
- Preparation of food and beverages at HfK facilities and in HfK spaces by students and faculty alike is not allowed.
- Further hygiene rules may apply to individual areas and will be displayed.
expert from HfK website; Current information concerning the coronavirus outbreak, please visit website for further information.
ADDITIONAL WORKSHOP RELATED RULES
- Work in your dedicated room: SoFM / Group to Room Allocation
- Each participant gets her/his own desk. Please stay primarily at your desk. Make sure the distance between the tables is 1.5 meter.
- In case this distance can’t be maintained wear a face mask covering nose and mouth.
see SoFM Hygienekonzept for further information.