During the last weeks I worked on and with my first prototype. I tried out different kinds of headphones and played with the distance between them and the ears. The result of that is, that the volume of in-ear headhones are not loud enough to youth them as speakers. Than means I have to stick to bigger sized over-ear headphones.
I contacted the BuhelStore and Buhel via email and facebook for their Helmet Communication System which I had already mentioned in my last post. I asked them for one of their units for a students research project. But they haven’t answered yet.
For the next weeks:
I will build a second prototype. The second version of my helmet will be wireless and will have a microphone. Thus the user has also the possibility to make and take calls and not just listen to music while riding the bike.